Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

California K5 Krawlers (Nor-Cal Club)

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by xplosuv, Mar 18, 2001.

1. xplosuv

xplosuv 1/2 ton status

Hey everybody,
    Well its 9:30 sunday morning and I have the CK5K web site up
    But 2 things, 1 the dns server has not refreshed to get the site to the normal www.CaliforniaK5Krawlers.com yet. You should be able to access it by monday or tuesday from that name. 2 I needs some pics from you guys of what ever. And if you cruise the site you will see some pages I need your input on. You can send pics to my email @ xplosuv@aol.com
    You can access the website through this link right now
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://207.212.78.115\str8\k5krawlers\page1.htm>http://207.212.78.115\str8\k5krawlers\page1.htm</A>
    If you see a problem, let me know.
    Thanks,
    Tony

If you cant go over it...GO THROUGH IT !!!
    75 Jimmy 11" lift with 40's

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Tried to follow the hyperlink in your message at 6:36am 3/19. Doesn't seem to work...FYI

-Greg72

3. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

Do I get any kickbacks from you guys using that name. LOL [​IMG].

See Ya,
    Keith

[​IMG] Born to Drive My K5 [​IMG]

4. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

I just looked at the site and DAMN that looks nice. Maybe we will have to start a So. California K5 Krawlers Club. We could have a little California family and have a anual meet where everbody could get together. Just a thought. Nice work.

See Ya,
    Keith

[​IMG] Born to Drive My K5 [​IMG]

5. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

The site looks nice...

CaliforniaK5: Last year, a bunch of us from Blazer-Net got together for the first California Blazer-Fest down at Pismo/Oceano Dunes. We had people from San Diego, Modesto, the SF Bay Area, and locals to Pismo/SLO there. One guy from Utah said that he was going to try to make it, but I guess the timing wasn't right for him. I'd propose that you post your comments on a time and place for the second California Blazer-Fest to the thread on it here...

6. 1_FN_HI_K5

1_FN_HI_K5 Registered Member

I'm looking to join a club. I have a 72 K 5 Blazer. I have a few questions for you, I want to know what are your requirements and what are your regulations, are you pretty open to any K5 and Jimmys and from what years are you accepting. I went to your web and I like your set up and logos. Where about are you located in Sacramento? Thanks
    1 FN HI K5

7. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Hey Brad you made it!! YaaHooo.
    Still haven't done anything with that block, someday I'll start the build. Speaking of building, is your rig on the road yet???
    Anyway I too want to join CalK5Krawlers, I'm sure all k5s are welcome to join. It would be cool to finally have a fulsize club to wheel with!!
    Later

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com>http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com</A>