Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!! CALLING ALL 1ST GENNERS !!!.....Fix your photo links!!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Greg72, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

....In the "CANCER SUPPORT GROUP" thread.

I realized that most of the pics are now just red "x"s these days, and we commonly refer 1st Gen Noobies to that thread for help.

If you've posted pics there, please go back and update the links. If you don't have photo hosting, please contact me and I will host the pics on my own gallery and send you the links to paste in.

THANKS!!! :saweet:

-TortillaMan

2. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

Speaking of which, what happened tp85’s 1st post that started the thread? It has me up top with post #1. :dunno:

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

I found what I "think" is the original post somewhere in the MIDDLE of the thread. It's got a red italics lead-in paragraph. Maybe this is some weirdness from the last time Mr. Fox did a site upgrade???

No idea.....anyway, my links are fixed, and the pics should now be visible again. Please, please, please.....everyone else spend a few minutes and update your photo links.

:waytogo: