Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

calling all artist

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BIG*RED, Jul 17, 2005.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

when i painted my blaze from red to flat black..i ran out of paint..so in the center of my top i have an approx 2 foot by 3 foot red spot on it..got to thinking, maybe when i get another rattle can..i'll tape off some curves and make it an hour glass..you know like a black widow :D

then i got to thinking if i did that maybe it would be cool to but a simple but really cool looking black widow on my hood..

but i can't draw a straight line with a ruler

so any artists out there, interested in sketching up a simple but really cool black widow, that i might be able to some day paint on my hood?

looking for some ideals

was thinking maybe a robotic type spider, or just a metal spider...or what are you thinking?

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I don't wanna give you any unoriginal ideas.... but didn't Marvel Comics' "Venom" have a black widow spider on his outfit?

Venom is Spider Man's Alter Ego (who he would be if he were evil...)

Nevermind, I just looked up venom... he didn't... but someone else did...

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

well jeff at lyon's design will get you a vinyl decal made up that way if you grow tired of it you can change it up for cheap :D Lyon's design

oh he's also a member here as well as a few others who make decals etc...can't remember them right now though :crazy: