Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calling all those with writing talents (Bubba?)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddin4fun, Jul 9, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I'm making Nicks graduation announcements. I want to include a one of those little dealies sorta like a quote or short poem etc. I want it to be about hard work and accomplishment...something sorta to all his hard work has opened doors for him in the future.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    I want it to be one of those lump in the throat things /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Nick, he gradiated from skool, cuz he was so kool. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif He proved he ain't no fool. Now he will never get a job riding a smelly mule, instead he'll be sitting by the pool. Let's hear it for Nick, that boy is so awesome and sick.... /forums/images/icons/cool.gif Yah Nick.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

That sounds like a cheer.....hoorah! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Took me the better part of 3 minutes to write it.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, my poem writing skills rank up there somewhere around the stench of cow manure and since y'all being from Texas and that's the state air freshner, you understand.

Let's see, I'd have to say something like this:

Way to go Nick. You've sacrificed and put the nose to grindstone and succeeded in your endeavor. Congratulations Nick, now millions on welfare and the government infrastructure depend on you so don't rest on your laurels. Get back to work!!!!

That pretty much blows farm animals!!!!

6. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I kinda like Steph's. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Congratulation's to Nick though. I know how much he has given up(like time with you, time helping you with your Blazer) anyway...hope you find what your looking for. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif