Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calling all Willamette Valey Blazer-Posers

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by W7NB, Dec 30, 2006.

1. W7NB

W7NB 1/2 ton status

So the good 55Willie posts the invite to do a little New Years day wheeling around his stomping ground and I take up the invite. Now I find out it's 3 jeeps and a Blazer!

Come on guys! We can't let the YJ foks think they own the woods!:bow::bow:

So, Monday in Philomath we will be gathering to go play in the nearby mud. At least two folks going are running open diffs so we should not be doing any serious bogging, just good red clay mucking. At least 2 winches in the group, but BYOS.

If you can peel youself away from football and mall crusing PM for meeting details and time!:haha:

2. W7NB

W7NB 1/2 ton status

::::Yawn::: Wow, now if they just wanted to PLAY with their toys...

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Gotta finish building the toys before you can play with them... :doah:

4. makovai

makovai 1/2 ton status

maybe you should have gone jeep tipping :haha:

5. W7NB

W7NB 1/2 ton status

And a good time was had by all!

Well, slight hangover or no the gang got together and went forth - and dispite 55willy's front end aggravations I even got my truck dirty:p:

Seriously though, some of you guys need to cut back on the bling and save some gas money to go next time. We had one full size Chey pickup and my Blazer and the rest were jeeps! Hope to see a few more full size drivers in the group next time out and to all who were there thanks for the invite!

Jeepgang.jpg

Jeepgang.jpg

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

nice to meet yeah Rick, once the burbs going well have to do a fullsize run,lol.

going around the circle it's Abe's green jeep, my grey one, jordans black on, nick's 4runner, and ricks blazer. that clay was some nasty stuff. I just wish my front end would not hop. I'm gonna swap the tires tomorrow and see if that helps. if not i have enough of that DOM left to build a new link with a bushing on that side.

after seeing it drive like that i'm sure your buddy wouldn't still be interested in it would he? LOL