Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calling all Wisconsin Members!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chosen1, Nov 14, 2002.

1. chosen1

chosen1 Registered Member

Just a note to all Wisconsin members. I have just recieved news that the D.O.T.Is trying to increase license plate fee by 100%! I suggest that we all make our voices heard! Write all of our legislators to voice your dissapproval. I don't know about you, But my wages did NOT go up 100%! As Americans we have the right to make our voices heard. Let them hear us! Thanks for your time!, chosen1

2. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

Just hear that this morning. Bumping them from $45 to $90, WTH!!!! They say it will pay for the marquette interchange..... Someone is getting a leter today /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

With 3 vehicles that is really going to hurt us. The reasoning behind it is absurd, too, for us up here that won't even get to see the benefit of it (not much anyway). Where do we send a letter? I'd really like to do that. Good point about our wages not going up 100%. Ain't that the truth! It will take 2 months of my part-time wages just to keep the registration up /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

4. woody9

woody9 1/2 ton status

hmm, 33 views on this thread? (and it's a Colo based site!?? Wonder if all 33 are here in Wis??).
    Dang! let's see.. the Suburban /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif, Mamma's van, my Binder /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif, the econo-olds, the kids 2 cars, the 'spare' corsica..... Krap this is adding up quick! Plus the trailers! Sheeeeeet!
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Where's those addresses again??? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Here we go... article: Plate Article
    Who is my rep link: Who Are My Legislators?

Legislative Email Dir: Email Dir
    and... the Wisconsin Transportation Secretary: tom.carlsen@dot.state.wi.us

Enjoy!