Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calling anyone in GEORGIA that is into MUD

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 78Suburban, Feb 16, 2006.

1. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I know of several mud bogs, but I just now hear of another one on the radio. I quickly googled it, and this is what I found.

South Creek Mud Boggin
    February 18, 2006Times: 10 a.m.
    Phone: 478-453-7057
    Gates open at 10 a.m. Drivers meeting at 1 p.m. Admission $10 per person; kids 8 and under free. Coolers welcome-no glass bottles. Entry fees: 4 cylinder $25; factory & powderpuff $25; 4 wheeler $15; ATV $10; 35" tires & under $35; 36-44" tires $35; 45" and up tires $35.

Has anyone ever heard of this mud bog? I'm really thinking of going. If I can talk my buddies into chipping in some fuel money, and find a way to passify the gf, I will go... wanna scope it out and see if the burb would ever have a chance.. with a 45" and above class, I kinda doubt it..LOL.
    thanks,
    James

2. lamberthkp

lamberthkp SITFU Premium Member

well if you get to go take some pics and post them let us know whats up :D

3. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I posted up in the forum to the boggin I go to sometimes to see if anyone knew about it... this is what I got :bow:
    thanks,
    James

ps: I would love to hear if any of yall have ever been.....I don't know if I'm gonna make it this saturday though..