Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calling BigBurb

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 78Blazer, May 22, 2000.

1. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

Hey Bigburb what brand lift do you have and is it all block lift in the rear? Just springs or springs and blocks???

or if anyone could tell me what the superlift 12inch lift consists of that would be great..

thanks..

Scott
    78blazer

2. I have 12" front springs and 8" rear springs with 4" inch blocks. Alot of stuff is what they have to come with, but it is never enough. I am gonna drop the Burb down one of these days if I can ever keep a tranny in her !!

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

3. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

Drop er down??? Are ya nuts??? I just love my 12" lifted Sub. Course, the National springs ride fantastic!! STAY BIG OR STAY HOME!!! hehehe!!!

ken

4. If I had another vehicle to drive to work I would probably leave it that way. It's gonna stay with 12"'s 'til I get my new tranny anyway and that will be awhile!!

5. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Hey Harve - my 78 Cheyenne "could" be for sale!

Mike M.
    Louisville Behemoth

6. I am trying to save money now for the tranny, but thanks for the offer. I have my eye on a sweet little 73 with 4" lift and 35's if I ever get a blazer !