Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

calling BlazzinOR

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by joe84bb, Jun 5, 2000.

1. joe84bb

joe84bb Registered Member

I saw a post of yours saying that you have an in-dash tach. How did you do it and was it worth the extra expense over putting it on the column or dash?

I know just enough to know that I'll never know enough.

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I used the factory gauge cluster that was a somewhat rare option from Chevy. Picture attached.....if you post on the parts board, someone might have one they want to sell, I got mine from Zack Carlson a couple of months ago. IF you get one, make sure you get the whole cluster, gas gauge included, and ESPECIALLY the printed "board" that takes care of all the wiring for you. VERY important to keep the gas gauge operational.

Easy changeover, by the way. Let me know if you have any questions if and when you get one!

<font color=blue>'79 K5 - 406 w/IROC TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=black>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com