Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calling Emmettology 101

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Aug 8, 2000.

Hey the people at the junk yard with the front and rear difs
    I wanted to look at finaly got ahold of me!!Just got back from the bone yard.The axles he said were out of a K30 was'nt what they were supose to be.The front was a 44 and the rear was a 14 bolt though and they did have 4.56 gears.
    He wanted $400 for the pair.He also had a 44 out of a blazer
    with 4.56 gears and a detroit locker!Forgot to ask what he wanted for it though.But thats not all he said he had another old truck up on the hill that was a K30!!He took me up there and it was a dana 60!!He said he would have to have a little more for that pair.He's going to check the gear ratio for me,but for $500 for the pair I dont care what they are!!!I think I might have got a little lucky today!He's got a few other parts around there,I'm going to check out what else he has friday.You want me to look for any thing for you?

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

1. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Man, looks like you hit the mothers load and with decent prices.

I wish I could have you look for stuff, but i am broke right now, my 4x4 piggy bank is bone dry. But I will keep it in mind! I could make a huge list if I had Big pockets! :)

4.56's would be nice, especially with a Detroit up fornt!

Thanks!

Mike [​IMG]
    1982 GMC Jimmy - <font color=green>Emmett</font color=green>
    http://emmett.coloradok5.com