Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calling JDBlazer454...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Feb 5, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I hear Jeff is the man at dropping distributors. I need to get my HEI in my rig this weekend so I can drive it on Monday. Can you be bribed into giving me a hand /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif? I really want it done right, and I have zero confidence in my abilites. If possible, that would be way /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif!

2. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Oh he is the man at droppin them thats for sure. Takes him about 15 minutes tops (would almost lay bets on that) in and running /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I will ask him (he is snoozin on the couch as I type /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ) he could probably do it Saturday since I will be gone most of the morning anyhow. I'll get back to ya in the morning.

btw.....what are you willing to bribe with? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    btw.....what are you willing to bribe with?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well, I AM cheap and easy, so whatcha need/want?? Actually, I proll'y don't have any parts you need, but...if it's in the morning, I can offer hot coffee and Krispy Kremes! and a 6-pack of good beer to go /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif! Or....if your interested, we could fire up the grill and do some steaks later in the evening! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Also if you have pets, my wife could hook you up if they need anything /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. JDBlazer454

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, I AM cheap and easy

[/ QUOTE ]

Not something you need to be spreading around /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

He said no problem it would just have to be later on in the evening on saturday night, say 6 pm? He bribes pretty easy with beer. Shoot me some directions in a pm and we will set it in stone.

This made his ego go through the roof /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sat. evening works best for me too. I'll drop you an e-mail.

Thanks! You guys /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

let me know what time you are planning on going over and I might be able to go with. I would certainly be willing to help with the t-case. I feel you buddy, Kim and I have gone through similair very recently. Give me a call to confirm. 360-882-9055. Jeff, whats the chance of grabbing that trans/t-case while we're at it? I haven't forgotten, just sidetracked. Let me know. I do need to know a time so I can get child care.
    T-roy

7. JDBlazer454

6 pm it is then. We have to get our 94 Firebird finished up tomorrow so 6 pm works perfectly. Got your directions and it sounds pretty easy to find. We will see ya then /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

T-roy, if you want to come up and pick up that tranny/t-case tomorrow Jeff will be here all day or on Sunday, either will be okay whenever you find time. Also if you want to come along and help supervise your more then welcome to, always /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif We will give you a ring.