Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calling Jeff Lyons and Jeff Holsted - This is my personal Pager

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudzer, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Hey Jeff(s),

I need to have some decals made for our Summer K5 Thing run. I am away from my computer so I would have to ask Holsted to email the Summer Logo to me or to Jeff Lyons directly. I am interested in having 30-50 decals done depending on the price. Lyons, remember these are the same you have done previously so if you are interested, let me know. I will also be paying Jeff Holsted to design a Fall Run decal real soon. We could use Lyons Design to create these as well. Our Projected Run date for the Summer Run is September 13th. Is this enough time to do the decals? Email me direct with pricing.

THanks to you both!

Later,

Neil

npickett@toast.net

2. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

Neil, send me a PM or e-mail with a description of what you want for the fall logo.

Hey Jeff, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll get you the summer logo if you don't have it already.

BIGJ

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Hey Jeff Lyons, you still around?

4. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

Yep, still here /forums/images/icons/grin.gif. Email is lyons@glccomputers.com. I think I have the summer logo, but you can send it again in EPS format, Jeff. BTW, congrats on Blazer of the Month /forums/images/icons/smile.gif.
    Neil, price is still the same as before.