Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CALLING KENNYW

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by T-ROY, Oct 20, 2004.

1. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Kenny, how you doing? Haven't heard anything from you in a while. I need for you to com get that cab... Sell any stuff lately? I also wanted to tell you about a dually body that my freind is trying to sell. Its a 76 Chev 2wd Dually crew cab. Body is straight and solid with some replaced panels. It is missing motor/trans (although he has a th400 to sell as well), some interior pieces. All brakes are new with dot 5 brake fluid (Synthetic) in a hydroboost system. If you afre interested, or anybody else for that matter, he wants $500 for the truck and $100 for the core th400. Shoot me a PM, although it is taking me a while to pick them up lately for pics.
    T-roy

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

hey Kenny do you still want this cab here too? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

damn, Kenny moves more truck cabs than the ol' wrecking yard! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I have a potential buyer for a 2wd Dually Crew Cab here in Spokane. If Kenny doesn't get it, let me know.

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

No one ever use PM's in the PNW /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Working on getting a motor into my truck so I can pick up everything I need to get... I dont think I could do anything about that crewcab right now, still need to pay you for the diesel donor truck. Unless he is wanting to do some trading?

Jeremy, what is your storage situation out there after you move? If you have to get rid of it dont hold it for me, just keep the title and vin plate cause I could use them on the cab from Troy...

6. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Cool bud, Its still here, let me know when you can do.
    Lets see if I can upload pics. If it don't work, let me know.
    T-roy

Pics not there...will post later