Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Calling my CK5 bros, Be my eyes and ears please- 24' -30' gooseneck wanted

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by FWP, Jun 5, 2004.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

Calling my CK5 bros, Be my eyes and ears please- 24\' -30\' gooseneck wanted

14K GVWR or greater for $3000 or less, with the steel in good shape. I don't care about cosmetics or surface rust, just NO bootie fab /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. AZ, CA, NV, NM, CO, UT, TX, OK . If you come across something, PM me please. Thanks Guys /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif!

Fred

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Re: Calling my CK5 bros, Be my eyes and ears please- 24\' -30\' gooseneck wanted

I knew it. I knew you were going big dawg and getting a trailer. Next season is going to be wild to say the least with you, Rob, and Marv on trailers. You bought that K30 diesel didn't you from AZBlazor. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

I will keep my eyes open for a trailer for you.

P.S. If you want to get rid of the D60 front on that tow rig my offer to trade you my balljoints for your kingpins still stands. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. FWP

FWP CRS

Re: Calling my CK5 bros, Be my eyes and ears please- 24\' -30\' gooseneck wanted

Naw, I'm just a wannabe bigdawg /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, I'm not #3 on the amigo list for nothing /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Thanks for keeping an eye out Harley.

4. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

If I find that trailer I won't never tell ya! Looking for the same thing. I'll just look up here though. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If I find that trailer I won't never tell ya! Looking for the same thing. I'll just look up here though. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha same here.
    I just priced one yesterday, brand new PJ
    GN 28' 14k capacity low deck 83" width $5k out the door.
    Ouch.
    /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. FWP

FWP CRS

Gee, thanks alot you guys /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

y out in middle of country, so,..

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

there is one of these trailers for sale about 5 miles north of here on i-55 almost at atlanta IL next to an 83-87 dually crew cab 3+3 1 ton pickup thats for sale too that looks 95% shiny clean, for sale separately, but together would be an excellent hauling setup

no idea on price, i just see the ofr sale sign and thats it its out in middle of country along the freeway on a frontage road/route

there was or might sitll be another that is about 5 miles away from that one on route 10 on way to hartsburg also north of here, no idea on price.