Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

calling the 2 other testies

Discussion in 'The Test Lab' started by MTChevy, Dec 23, 2005.

1. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

slow in here, work was boring... lookin for something to do... What would you be doing right now?

2. MTChevy

you guys must have a life or something

3. MTChevy

suuuure mx, post in my lounge topic but dont even say high here... jeez... :doah: :confused: :D

4. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Uh, yeah have a life!!! I am working Christmas so we had Christmas today. Had the guy who is installing a brick wall come buy today and I had to move the K5 and the trailer so he could start work not to mention put a temporary fence in so the dog don't get out. Not to metion I spent the rest of my time with my 6 month old before she went to sleep. Just finished packing all my work stuff and the X Box and new games the wife bought me to KILL all my buddies @ work. Now I am replying to your thread but I start in the garage and work my way down. Sorry if you feel neglected but I had a few priorities to deal with. Now that all that is said I won't be on much while I am @ work but never fear little testie buddy I am with you in spirit and when you need me most reach deep into your soul and I willbe there for you. For any other type of abuse you may need and deserve Muddy will handle the light weight work while I am gone. Godspeed little testie buddy!!!!!

Oh and merry christmas too!!!;) :D

5. MTChevy

hehe, brought a smile to my face, merry christmas to you too! glad i dont gotta work till tuesday... maybe i will do some minor suspension stuff. i wonder what my life will be like in 10 years... hmmmmm

6. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

It will be what you make of it.......

but in the mean time gettin cracking on that suspension boy before muddy has to bust out a can of whoop sum mtchevy a$$!!! ;)