Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CALrocs-- Donner Ski Ranch this weekend

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Feb 17, 2000
    OMG this weekend was freekin nuts...i was judging this competition...lots of roll overs and just some bad ass driving skills by most all drivers...the most awsome roll over on my course today was by chris duram...he is known for just balls out driving...he dosent try to crawl anything...just foot on the floor and go for it...he made it about 3/4 of the way threw and ended up rolling 1 3/4 times and jumped out rolled it back on his wheels and threw it in gear and still made the 2nd fastest time and one of the lowest scores of the day on the course...it was just amazing..the next calrocs event...if you miss it...you are just down right crazy...it is just amazing to watch these guys drive up walls and ledges that you cant even walk up..i am sure there will be pictures floatin around on the pirate board...i dident get a single shot since i was a judge...well anyway...i am goin to head to bed and let my legs rest /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif