Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Came across a really good site..

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Prembird, Jul 26, 2001.

1. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

I came across this sit while playing on the net (i live here.. no need to call it playin).. It has alot of really good info on it. Check it out... Those that like tech speak and those that are kinda new to this will more then teach you something or give you a better understanding of it or how to explain it...

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.installer.com/tech/index.html>http://www.installer.com/tech/index.html</a>

Prembird
    [​IMG] <font color=blue> If it aint</font color=blue><font color=red> LOUD </font color=red><font color=blue> Then turn it </font color=blue><font color=red> UP</font color=red> [​IMG]

2. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Thats a kickass website. I looked at the quiz section, which was great. Their questions pertain alot more to everyday work than the MECP stuff does. I think the only stuff I couldn't remember offhand was the cellular stuff...which is so old school anymore, I don't even know why they bother. You can get cell phones the size of pagers now, so why bother hardwiring one in your car.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

3. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

I clicked " I love car audio" and got alittle surprise hahaha !

Paul a.k.a. Paulie a.k.a. Juan Valdez, take your pick ! [​IMG]

4. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

what did you get on the Audio test on that page?

5. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

I didn't email the guy my answers or anything. I just know that I know them I guess[​IMG]...except for the cell ones and just a couple others. Like the Rolls Royce question...I worked on one of those once, and it wasn't even the dash that I worked on.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad