Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Camping and Wheeling Colorado August 23rd-24th

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by firefighter184, Jul 21, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Looking to run Twin Cone the 23rd, Camp in Jefferson, and run Slaughterhouse the 24th. Any and all invited! All rigs welcome, but if it's stock, you may need tow hooks at a couple of spots on both trails. Lots of bypasses, but a couple of the bypasses ain't so easy either. This is a run for grown-ups. I like kids, but sometimes I gotta get away from the screams and sugar highs. Bring your rig, beer if you drink it (my wifey won't let me), food, and testicular fortitude. Who's up for it? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Where is jefferson? I'm in junction...

DW

3. firefighter184

Near Fairplay off of 285. Probably about an hour and half to two hours from Junction. Not sure, never made that drive. Twin Cone and Slaughterhouse are great trails, worth it. On the 1 - 5 scale, Twin Cone is a high 2 7/8, Slaughtergouse is a fair three. Every time I run Slaughterhouse, I break something. Drive shaft, brake line, u-joints, etc. Probably driver error though. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

PM'd you. Count me in for this one. Finally finishing up work on the truck. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    Z

5. firefighter184

Come on people, I'm trying to get a regular convoy going on! The more the merrier, right? Summer ain't gonna last forever!!!! Do not be afraid. Everything is fixable, and your wives won't stay mad forever. Mine is always mad, but the reasons change every ten minutes. Let's get on the trail and have an excellent adventure. Where are all of the wheelers in Colorado? I've tried to put trips together three times this summer, and it's been pretty sorry on the turnout side. Let's go, weenies. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

P.S.
    You can bring your kids, but only if they are daughters of legal age of consent, and slutty. Heh heh heh

6. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

You mite try posting this in the " Mile High Club " forum also, you might get more response.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif