Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can’t find my member list to call Dan so…

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by zakk, Dec 10, 2002.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

I respectfully resign from the Nor-Cal Big Dawgs. My time was fun, and all good things must end. Serious philosophical issues prohibit me from continuance in this great fellowship of ‘wheelers. I wish everyone the best, may your axles be stout and your engine mighty and your tranny not crack in half, Joe /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I am also CC’ing dunerunner so that I may be taken off the charter.

Some of you have my personal e-mail, and I hope you drop me a line when have nothing better to but go out and wheel on a moments notice.

Farewell.

*signed* -zakk & rita

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Sorry to see ya go man! Hey if Chazz and I can work it out or around it,or whatever! Anyone can! We are all adults, just having some fun!
    Bill

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I have your phone # and am calling you..Dan

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Sorry to see ya go Zakk....... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Why is it that people fly off the handle very quickly around here? I don't know what happened but can the involved parties take a cooling off period???? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

It's not fair to either party or the friends of either party to become flat out enemies over something said on the internet. Or is it??? Wouldn't just avoiding the other party be a better solution??? Arguments in this size of a club will always happen. If threats are made that is a little different. Threats are unacceptable and need to be apologized for and not done again. If you just can't stand someone then don't talk to them, reply to their posts or chat with them.

We are all adults here and should try and act like them.

David
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

<font color="red"> P.S. I forgot about the "baked not bought" cookies. That in itself is reason you have to stick around and work this out!! </font color>

6. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Zakk.... come on, take a deep breath, step back from the computer and walk away for a bit. This whole deal is not worth quitting over...

8. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I talked to Zakk and Nor-Cal Big Dawgs have accepted his resignation. It is a long story. But we wish him the best….Dan

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wow, that really sucks.... I really wish he'd reconsider... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey zakk I think that you should stay and I think the same as all others..If you go then I too wish ya the best and I will pm you my email...Drop me a line sometime..Later mike

11. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Hey Zakk,
    I left after 11 am so didn't see what happened but if you are not required to leave I wish that you reconsider.
    You were right to begin with, and I can't imagine what you must have said to turn things around and make you the guilty one.
    I didn't react too strongly, I even joked about it because at the time I opened the pic, no one was around, but same as this instance, there was no warning, I always make sure there is no one around when I click any link, I am so paranoid now.
    If you insist on leaving, I wish you the best, and lets keep in contact.
    You don't need to be part of a club to go wheeling, I would go with you anyday.
    Please reconsider. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Zakk, Rita-

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Ken and Marsha /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

KEN

13. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I know I am not a member here (YET....) but I know it will be completely ridiculous to lose Zakk over ANY incident that happens on the boards.

I met Zakk only once in the world but have shared a few posts with him here and on Pirate - good people. Don't let it continue.....

14. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Uhhhh... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif What's goin' on here? I just talked to Zakk this afternoon. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I'm not gonna wish him good luck or anything yet b/c I haven't heard it from him myself. For the record, Zakk invited me to this club and all the runs as well. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    BTW - Lory's trippin' out on this too!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

15. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: Can’t find my member list to call Dan so…

Zakk-
    You have a pm with my phone number and email.

Like myself and others have said,
    theres no need for you to leave the club, no one wants you to go except for yourself. We will all miss you if you do decide to leave.
    I hope you reconsider, you have a lot of friends here...
    I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future.
    I hope to wheel with you again soon. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Ryan