Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can a lonely Dodge W-150 Go?

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Ryan Melton, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Ryan Melton

Ryan Melton Registered Member

Would you guys let a Dodge W-150 go? It'll have chevy parts on it. Seriously let me know. I didn't know if this was exclusive to GMs or not. It's a full size right?

I thought more about my qualifications for this run and they include the following:

1.) I've actually been to Off Road Design's secret facility.
    2.)Everything on my truck is junk right now except the tires and wheels, and chevy springs, so you guys can make fun of my Dodge.
    3.) Insert other Dodge jokes here.

Let me know.

Ryan

2. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

NO D@^^n It YOU CANT GO!!

Just kidding I'm sure you can. [​IMG] [​IMG]

'85 k-5 gmc jimmy 4x4 sierra classic. '84 k-5 gmc jimmy sierra. '70 cuda 440 6 pack executive edition shaker hood, steering column shift.

3. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

I don't see why not!...heck you payed the membership. And yes we will make fun of your dodge[​IMG] when our chevys are broke[​IMG].

'71 Blazer CST w/ a 400sbc, 4" lift, 36" Supper Swampers, and alot of rust
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/triaged>See it Here </a>

4. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I don't see why not..but it's <font color=green>Steve's</font color=green> deal, I'd ask the man.

What are you doing here anyway? I'm not razzin' you, just curious....

<font color=white>.</font color=white>Eric
    <font color=white>.</font color=white>Twizted

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

whoohoo a dodge fan :P... I looked at a nice 74 Power Wagon (ext cab, short bed, 4x4) before I found my K5... I wish they still had it or I'd go buy it right now, drop in a new motor, and be on my way :D

79 K5 <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/>Go Here</a>
    Wyoming doesn't exist, the map maker just needed to fill the space above Colorado[​IMG]

6. Ryan Melton

Ryan Melton Registered Member

Yea,

Steve said no prob on me going so I'm going to try to make it. I just need to get the thing beefed up since I have 44's on it. I guess I watched too much Simon &amp; Simon as a kid because I always wanted a truck like Rick Simon's. Now I have two that have morphed into one. I do have to admit that the Dodges are a PITA to find parts for and I'm having to fab EVERYTHING for it. Trying to use a many GM parts like bushings and springs etc for it so they're easy and cheap to replace. Although I don't think I can bring myself to put a 14 Bolt under it. Something inherently wrong with that. Will have to get a Dana 70. : ^ )

7. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

very interesting that a Dodge boy would wonder into the enemy's liar and sign up for the SUPER COOL AND EXCLUSIVE HELP STEVE AFFORD HIS SERVER FUND[​IMG]

Now you goons w/ GM trucks and no membership have no excuses...a MOPAR guy anted up, so should you!

BTW, Hello Ryan [​IMG] i would like some soft brain tissue samples so i can test to see what makes you a honorary GM guy...[​IMG]

-zakk

[​IMG] CK5's Moab 2002 or Bust!! [​IMG]
    Famous Moab Trip Quote "I told you we shouldn't have gambled in Vegas with our gas money"

8. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Hey I am gonna join but right now I'm as broke as a ford on a dirt road.

'85 k-5 gmc jimmy 4x4 sierra classic. '84 k-5 gmc jimmy sierra. '70 cuda 440 6 pack executive edition shaker hood, steering column shift.