Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

can anyone get this animated short to play????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Aug 31, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It will load and say it's ready to play but then I press play and it say connecting... initializing... ready...I get nothing and it's pissing me off, the short is called rockfish.... web page /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

yep, watching it now /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Awesome vid! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

That was a pretty cool short film. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Too bad you can't watch it, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

make sure windows media player is updated or get quicktime...weird movie nice truck thing he has though

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

These are my options ,what in the hell do they mean???

This file is currently in use. Close the file, and then try again.
    You do not have permission to access the server or other location where the file is stored. Verify that you have the appropriate access rights, and then try again.
    You do not have permission to access the proxy server. Verify that you have the appropriate access rights, and then try again. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Try rebooting, it always seems to fix the unfixable. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That didn't do it, I need to do this I think....?

Click Start, select Control Panel, and then double-click Network Connections.
    Right-click the connection you want to configure, and then click Properties.
    - If the connection is a Local Area Connection, select the General tab.
    - If this is a dial-up, VPN, or incoming connection, click the Networking tab.
    In the section labeled This connection uses the following items, click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
    Verify that your IP address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway settings are correct (for static IP users only). If you have a dynamic IP, click Advanced and verify the WINS settings.

But I don't know anything past right clicking the connection I want to configure.....anybody know what the **** their taking about, or is it time to call cumcrust again....? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

8. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif you lost me...sorry i tried

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That didn't do it, I need to do this I think....?

Click Start, select Control Panel, and then double-click Network Connections.
    Right-click the connection you want to configure, and then click Properties.
    - If the connection is a Local Area Connection, select the General tab.
    - If this is a dial-up, VPN, or incoming connection, click the Networking tab.
    In the section labeled This connection uses the following items, click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
    Verify that your IP address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway settings are correct (for static IP users only). If you have a dynamic IP, click Advanced and verify the WINS settings.

But I don't know anything past right clicking the connection I want to configure.....anybody know what the **** their taking about, or is it time to call cumcrust again....? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That shouldn't have anything to do with watching a video clip. You have something that's preventing it from playing (obviously)... Do you have a popup blocker installed or anything like that? Firewall?

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

We have Norton but I also tried diabling it and it still wont play ANY of the videos on atom.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

those didn't help me either.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif