Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can anyone in the Lake Tahoe area do me a big favor?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blaze, May 19, 2003.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

My wife and I went to Lake Tahoe for our honeymoon and we loved it. We want to go back sooooo bad, but there is no way we can any time soon. We bought some posters when we were out there, which look good in our apartment, but won't look as good in our country-like house we just bought. Does anybody out there know where I might be able to get a cheap painting or something of the lake or some sort of scenif painting or something like that? Something as simple as a guy sitting on the corner painting and selling them. If anyone could possibly find me something cheap (less than $50) that they might be able to grab for me and send out here to NC, I would appreciate it sooooo much. I can send you a check or PayPal or anything. I want to surprise my wife with it for our house. We spent a lot of time at Emerald Bay, if that helps any with what to look for. Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Thanks man, that stuff is so friggin expensive! The cheapest one was $90 for a print. I can't afford that after just buying the house. Thanks for the link! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'm pretty sure that ibrakeformud lives in South Lake. If you can't get ahold of him on CK5 try to get him on the forums at www.norcalbigdawgs.net. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Thanks, shaggy! I'll try and get in contact with him. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif