Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can-Back Price

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by FL84K5, Jan 12, 2002.

1. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

What is the price for the Can-Back top? It's not listed on their site. Thanks

1984 K5 Blazer w/ 33" BFG All Terrains, 305, auto, no lift. 4" lift and 350 coming soon.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

They are updating their ordering system (which has the prices listed)... call them (626) 442-0739 or email them at info@can-back.com....

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I'm in shape.... round is a shape......

3. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

I will say this, OOOOUUUUCHCCHHHH is the price!

LOL

Depdog

<font color=blue>Weenie K5, little mods' Small Tires!</font color=blue>

<a target="_blank" href=http://depdogsk5.coloradok5.com>depdogsk5.coloradok5.com</a>

4. Russell Keys

Russell Keys 1/2 ton status

Yeah, ouch is right! I wanted one for about 10 min. I'd have a better chance talking them into sponsoring me than affording one. Pretty cool though.-Russell

5. JROSS

JROSS 1/2 ton status

They quoted me approx $1000.00. After I picked up my jaw I started looking into Kayline tops.

81' Blazer Silverado Package, 350,TH350, 4" lift, 35" BFG Mud

6. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Yeah, the price kinda kills that. How is the quality of the Kayline tops? The don't look like they have as good of fit.

1984 K5 Blazer w/ 33" BFG All Terrains, 305, auto, no lift. 4" lift and 350 coming soon.

7. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

They have the Kayline tops on Offroad Designs website for about $500. Thats what I am looking into right now.

My Chevy isn't broken, its just out of gas.

8. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

The can back tops are supposedly quieter than a stock top and you don't have to drill holes for snap rings that are visable. The can back one looks better. I'm looking to get one this spring and I think I'll save a little longer and get the can back.
    Shawnboy.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>

9. JROSS

JROSS 1/2 ton status

I don't have a top yet, but from what I hear the Kayline isn't bad but the Can-back is, stronger and has a better look. Its probably worth the extra $500. You can also mount a roof rack on the can-back. I'm still not sure on which one I am going to get. All depends on how much the wife lets me have out of the tax return.

81' Blazer Silverado Package, 350,TH350, 4" lift, 35" BFG Mud

10. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

Well, I bought a Kayline and then sold it before I ever put it on and spent the extra money on the CanBack. Yes, its very expensive but very well worth the extra money. I am very impressed with the look of it and it is A WHOLE LOT STRONGER than the Kayline--trust me. The frame is much better quality. You get what you pay for.

<font color=red>"THE HUMMER ON 'ROIDS COMING SOON!"</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/BigTex-Mean-Machine>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/BigTex-Mean-Machine</a>