Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can-back soft top

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    time to start the process of gettin rid of the blazer....soft top is the first to go...

its a little over a year old...i got it the weekend of blazer fest 2002 and when i lost my licence it was parked inside for 6 months so it dident see the weather....the top is in very good shape...a few wear marks on the side windows from the support bar touching it...but nothin you can do to keep that from happening...

$900 obo...and no i wont ship...either come get it or we can arange something else 2 Thumbs

[/ QUOTE ]

Can-back Ad

This is Chaz's top for sale and he currently has the blues, so he couldn't post it up here............

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. ijakers

ijakers Registered Member

daaaayyyyuuuuuummmmmm!!!!! hard top startin to look pretty dog gone good /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

That sounds a little steep. Does it include the roll up kit for the rear and side windows? I guess it really doesn't matter he won't ship it to Texas anyway /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

All I can answer is I don't know. I can tell ya that I've seen it and yes, it's in great condition. If ya want to talk to him, he's registered on PBB as Chaz Murray and on NCBD as Chaz88K5, the same as here but he is blue. I do believe his e-mail address is listed in his profile.

6. triger

triger 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

<font color="green">A pic of the top...I love this top! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

As far as the roll up kit it is just two long polls that help you roll up the sides and back...

NOT saying that this comes with one just posting a pic and some info! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

T </font>

7. DwarF

DwarF 1/2 ton status

Is it easy to take down, or is your only real option to roll up the sides? How permenant are the interior polls for holding it up?

How much does it weigh?

8. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Mine comes off with 6 bolts and it's really light. I assembled the whole thing canvas and all on the garage floor then just carried it above my head over to the truck and set it in place /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

About his price, mine was over $1200 new so what he is asking is not that bad...

9. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

10. DwarF

DwarF 1/2 ton status

FYI... I called Can-Back yesterday. They are going to quick carrying the Blazer tops. When they come out with the redesign of the site, which he expected to be complete in 2 weeks, they will no longer have the Blazer part numbers listed.