Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can-Back to give away soft top at Blazer Bash

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by CK5, Jul 31, 2002.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

You heard right, Can-Back has joined the Blazer Bash raffle by giving away a black canvas soft top with side windows. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

holy shiznit!!!! wow, thats like getting two 1-in-40 chances of winning a $pendy softtop! Man, that'd be awesome, can't wait for the raffle!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif thanks for hooking up the sponsors! BB02 would rule anyway, but having lots of sponsors makes it that much cooler! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

J

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!
    YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

StevO You the MAN!!!!!!!
    Thanks!

CanBack make a full convert top yet???

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

dont canbacks for K5s cost list $1k normally? sheesh! that'd make me feel good about paying $300+ for gas to get to/from BB. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

J

5. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Thats cool of them! I just got a e-mail from Mike at Can-Back about the donation. I wondered if they even got the letter.
    THANKS! to the guys at Can-back and Steve! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. DaveCowley

DaveCowley 1/2 ton status

It really surprises me that so many sponsors would want to be a part of the event with only 50 registered rigs but at least I am one of them and I will gladly take whatever they are willing to give. I am really excited to go thanks to Steve and anyone else who hooked us up on the sponsors thing. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif