Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can I cook you breakfast?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Sep 13, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Last Saturday's breakfast hot pockets.
    [​IMG]

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Last Saturday's breakfast hot pockets.
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Header Pockets.

3. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Those don't sound as good as intake manifold burritos /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

section of aluminum foil, bottom bun, mix browned hamburger with pizza sauce, add several scoops to the bun, cover with cheese and top bun, wrap aluminum foil and place in cooler till 15minutes before you want to eat, toss them on the intake and drive for 15-20 minutes... Travel Dinner! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    section of aluminum foil, bottom bun, mix browned hamburger with pizza sauce, add several scoops to the bun, cover with cheese and top bun, wrap aluminum foil and place in cooler till 15minutes before you want to eat, toss them on the intake and drive for 15-20 minutes... Travel Dinner! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, you do an awful lot of cooking.

I'm starting to worry about you JJ. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

he's got a habit to support. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

that there samich he's talkin bout sounds pretty darn good... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't already have it, you NEED a copy of "Manifold Destiny" It a whole book of recipe's for cooking on your engine and cook time is rated in miles traveled.

8. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

If only I knew how to weld, I'd make a exhaust oven. its a self contained unit, so smoke doesnt get into your food, but the exhuast goes around it- A simpled EGT gauge will tell you how fast your cooking for food. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Any welders? /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't already have it, you NEED a copy of "Manifold Destiny" It a whole book of recipe's for cooking on your engine and cook time is rated in miles traveled.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Airgap manifolds are evil for the travel chef /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not bad i just tried it, cept i used a stove. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

12. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i cooked a 2 1/2 lb trout (on a dare(never dare me) on my old 305, two layers or tin foil lemon slices,butter and spices. srove to the end of this logging road ansd backk to came tasted great. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif