Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can I get wheels without a finish?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Mar 1, 2001.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Can I get wheels unpainted or without chrome? My brother works at a metal finishing company and said he'd paint my steel wheels any color I want, but only if I get them unpainted. I was just wondering if I could order my Bart Wheels unpainted. I'm probably going to oder them from Summit. Let me know guys.

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

2. BLzr4x4ngkid

HELP?! I need to know before I buy chrome wheels. hahaha

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

3. lowlevell

lowlevell 1/2 ton status

Those White wagon wheels are only like $25-30 a piece. I've seen black wheels too.( usually on police cars). Just get something like that and use the paint that is already on them for primer:)

One From None

4. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Just buy white spokes and sandblast them. I think the 15x8's are around 30 apiece. What color are you going to paint them?

creepin' and crawlin'

Jim

5. BLzr4x4ngkid

I need 15x12's and don't want the wagon wheels. I'm probably just going to go ahead with the chromes. Thanks guys.