Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

can i run this over?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jsc383, Apr 26, 2000.

1. jsc383

jsc383 Registered Member

alright what are some of the funny things u run over with your lifted or stock truck such as Geo's, Hondas, VWs etc...
    im asking this becuse every day i park next to a kia or a fiero and i cant help but wonder if i could run it over with my stock truck and get away with it.

2. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

If you let the air out of the Fiero's front tires it'd make a nice ramp I suspect. Should be easy to jump over with just about anything.

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado
    thunderdog@metallica.com

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

When I run in Tough Trucks, I run(i.e. fly)over Cadillacs, Lincolns, Caprices etc

Money--&gt;Blazer

4. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Never ran over a car YET!!! Here is a question for ya though, what is the best tire for traffic jam wheeling, I mean that damn paint is a bitch to get traction on, then if said vehicle has a good wax job, whooe, looking at deffinate high center.

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>

5. Eric78K5

Eric78K5 1/2 ton status

LOL DepDog...I was thinking the same thing. I have considered using the winch bumper to intimidate people...it's hard not to fill their rear view with that mass of black iron.

6. Bondo

Bondo 1/2 ton status

My fraternity had a car smash fundraiser a while back. When people got done beating it with a sledge hammer, I rolled into the driveway and decided it was a good parking spot. It was a nissan sentra. The good old K5 drove right up on it with no lift. When the dealership that had donated it to us showed up with a rollback to pick it up the next morning, they had to wake me up to drive my blazer off of it. You should've seen the look on the guy's face. Wish I could've gotten a picture. I just thought it was cool cause I've always wanted to drive over one of those rice burners, and I finally got to do it!!!

BONDO WILL FIX ANYTHING!!!