Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can no longer view gallery or images

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by BlazerFarm, Dec 7, 2003.

1. BlazerFarm

BlazerFarm Texagonian Premium Member

I can post in forums and send PMs and do other member stuff but the site won't let me see images or visit member galleries. I get the error page that I must be a member to view images. I try to login again but doesn't work.

Any ideas?
    --Don

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Try logging off the forums then go to the galery and login there.

3. BlazerFarm

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Try logging off the forums then go to the galery and login there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Steve, I tried just tried that. It didn't work. It says that I need to be a member to view images. I then logged on and it gave me a message saying "Invalid login. Please check your username and password, or register." Not sure what to do next.

FYI, I was trying to see images in the Northwest CK5 section. I can't see any images in the other sections either.

4. BlazerFarm

I was hoping that the upgrade would have fixed this problem. However, I still can't view anything in anyone's gallery. I get the message, "You must be a Member to view images!"

This is really getting kind of frustrating. Does anyone have any ideas why my account won't work when trying to view gallery images? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I have tried it on three different computers at home and work and got the same results. The problem seems to be tied to my account.

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I know it is frustrating, but hang in there, as soon as the speed issue here is resolved, should be early next week do to hollidays the gallery is next up.

6. BlazerFarm

That's cool. Thanks for the reply. I know this isn't your full time job, Steve. Whenever you get around to it is fine. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif