Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can only search back 9 months? Is this permanent?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by BlazerFarm, Feb 14, 2004.

1. BlazerFarm

BlazerFarm Texagonian Premium Member

Looks like searches back past 9 months are no longer possible. The search screen will only let you type a single digit 0-9 and then select day, week, or month. Is this permanent? If so, then we are really losing out on years of information that can no longer be accessed.

If this has already been communicated somewhere and is just a glitch, sorry for the extra post. I'd just hate to see the board lose out on hundreds of people's experiences.

If it's something I'm doing wrong please feel free to school me...

Thanks. --Don

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks like searches back past 9 months are no longer possible. The search screen will only let you type a single digit 0-9 and then select day, week, or month. Is this permanent? If so, then we are really losing out on years of information that can no longer be accessed.

If this has already been communicated somewhere and is just a glitch, sorry for the extra post. I'd just hate to see the board lose out on hundreds of people's experiences.

If it's something I'm doing wrong please feel free to school me...

Thanks. --Don

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave the number box empty. You can search infinity if you do that.

3. BlazerFarm

BlazerFarm Texagonian Premium Member

Thanks. Should have tried that... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif