Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

can someone make this

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by NEK5, Jun 2, 2006.

1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

i need a plate made up...about 1/4 inch thick....i need it to bolt up to my bumper, and then allow me to bolt up a fairlead(hawse) to it...so it needs the opening for that....if someone can pick up the fairlead and use it to make it i can pay them for everything unless if they can make it without the fairlead in hand...anyone want to take me up on this deal?

i`m thinking about making the plate the whole length of the bumper, just upto where it bends on both sides...so it looks a little smoother...heres a pic of the opening...i figure if someone can make the plate the whole length, it would look better...then just put some mud on it to smooth it out...

http://coloradok5.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24303&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1149255573

although i may just have the plate made big enough to cover the section needed..and call it a deal...any opinions on what to do...would be greatly apreciated as well as someone wanting to do it...give me a prive and we`ll talk

2. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Weld on a roller fairlead and call it a day!

3. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

hmmmm