Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can you help a fella out?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rodzzilla, Jun 17, 2002.

1. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

I vounteered to Moderate the Chevy/GMC section at RockSkullz.com. Pretty easy to Moderate when there isn't any traffic /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif . Now the web master is complaining that things are too slow there. If Steve does not mind this post, would you mind stopping by there just to chime in on anything. I want to blow him away with the increase in posts. Thanks in advance. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

You may as well tell the webmaster that unless he is ready for guys and gals like us, he may as well go ahead and sign his death warrant as I doubt he could even put up or keep up with all of us!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

sounds about right k30.

4. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

I think you would fit in well, Wes. All of the Chit Talking/thrashing of "That Other Site" without the attitude. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif So far there has been some good tech on some of the other sections. Just haven't been able to get much moving in the Chevy section /forums/images/icons/frown.gif . (They are mostly J**p guys, but I don't hold that against them. Most of their good parts are GM /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Sounds like we could turn that site into the next POR site!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Not sure about all that... no offense of course. I just can't see leaving CK5 for any other site! Seems like you are right too... the pace over there is a few paces behind what I am used to here! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

-Dan

7. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

I could not ask anyone to leave this place. I love it, too. I just spend too much time on the computer, and have to check other places out. Plus, I enjoy seeing what other areas are doing. Sometimes I can come up with some weird ideas by "Borrowing" from what others are doing. Usually, I don't need any help coming up with weird ideas. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif