Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can you make me a clocked adapter for a th350 205?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Batmanjr, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I have a 205 bolted to the rear of my 700r4 using the stock th350 adapter and a spacer.... The stock adapter makes the 205 sit very low in the frame... Is there any way to make me or know where I can find someone who would make me an adapter that would clock the 205 flat and save ma a ton of space???? Thanks!

2. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

is it the round pattern t-case ?

3. 4x4_76

4x4_76 1/2 ton status

Is it possible to clock 205 without doubler?I was wondering it couple of weeks ago when I bent my tranny crossmember.Looks like front driveshaft wont clear the TH-350.
    It would be a huge advantage to be able to clock the t-case because I can't get more than 2" suspension lift.Our /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif lift laws suck!

4. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

It's the figure 8 pattern and I see no reason why one couldn't!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

there is a guy on e-bay that sells billet 350/205 adapters, i heard that he will clock them for u.

(shameless @ss kissing)
    i would rather buy one from stephen, i know his stuff is made right & he would stand behind it.

6. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Went looking, couldn't find anything! Maybe he doesn't have any more or something! Thanks though! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

I don't think there's room to clock the 205 with a TH700, there's barely room for the old spicer style output as it is, I think if you turn it up you're going to run into serious interference. With the long output shaft in the TH700 and a long adapter you might have a chance to make it work, but I don't think you could do it with the factory length parts.

8. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Thanks Steve! Decided to go another route! I have a long adapter, but it's still close like you said! Thanks again! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif