Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

can you see the water line... some big pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Poohbair, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

2. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

I got stuck in water like that once- giant pit from hell. Ended up eating my drivers side. I was seeing waves on my drivers side window! Luck would have it, the passenger side was pointing to the sky- I thought I was gonna flip over. I thought the engine had stalled. Somehow it kept running.

Not only did it keep running, I threw the truck and reverse, and I think the mud tires paddled its way back out.

I was so lucky I didnt hydrolock. And Im certain the little jeep that was with me wouldnt have been able to get me out.

3. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I was in that same hole about a month earlier... water came over the hood and was headlight deep. My boot floated past me inside my truck, then I grabbed reverse and opened it up and was able to back out. Rudy wasn't so lucky... We had alot of fluid to change after that night...

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

That's why I swear that crap off, well, I won't be going looking for it, but if it's in the way I'll go thorugh it

Blehchchc

Great pics though!

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Yep, I'm the same way. I hate water. Mud is fine, but I avoid water at all costs.