Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

can you see?

Discussion in 'The Test Lab' started by darkshadow, Jun 9, 2004.

1. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

can you see the duct tape in my sig? i can /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

yyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

duct tape equals immportant f*rd fixing tool /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

its stupid because its linked to webshits
    but it dosent work elcewhere

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

thats webshits for ya

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

so whats up ya post whore? i am sick,since yesterday of course the day i had to go to court for thqat stupid girl who i hit and who killed my blazer, but it went fine and she was found guilty of course. The cop really though i did good he said i sould sign up to be a cop /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif because i was good on the stand.
    the chick got of with a sespended sentance so she dident have to pay, because shes a sweet inocent girl.

the cop even said if it waas me or you we'ed have gotten jail time!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

what did she do? Was she racing or something?

LMk
    Nick

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

she took a left hand turn to go west as i was going east from a driveway on the south side of the road, when i honked she froze and stopped in my lane i was able to swerve and hit the box of her ranger, the stupid thing is if i hit her strate on my blazer would not have been writen off but i would have killed her!
    88 blazer 4 inch lift 34s bumber hight? about where her head would be in a 92 ford ranger! shes lucky i have good reaction time /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif