Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can you watch for a seat for me?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Mar 12, 2004.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

My son wants to put a 40/20/40 bench in the K5 (that seems like he's finally getting busy on again). Something like the seats that were in my 98 Dodge Ram (make is not important). I've called around to all the usual yards I use with no luck, and I've not had a chance to hit the pnps. Anyway, I know you guys are often poking around for stuff in the yards so, if you happen to see something promising, could you please drop me a line with description location and price?

Basically, this is what he wants:

40/20/40 (or in a maybe even 40/60) bench.
    (anything that looks like buckets with center jump-seat/console)
    Vinyl preferred since it's an open truck.
    Prefer non power (again, it's open).
    Color is non-issue.
    He'll probably put cloth covers over it anyway to "breath".

If we can't find a bench like he wants.

I guess that's about it. Thanks in advance for any leads. His B-day is the 25th and I was hoping to get him some seats. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I'll be going over to a truck place at Lower Buckeye and 35th ave tomorrow, I"ll look into some. Does it matter what mounting system they have? Everytime I go there they have good stuff still in the trucks especially Dodges. I'll post up Or PM ya on what I see. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Sweet, thanks. Mounting system doesn't matter, we'll be fabing whatever we need...