Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Canadian Cat Lover

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

As tempting as it is, I'm not going to make any jokes about Canadians. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But I will post this news report:

Man trapped in bathroom by cat

A Canadian man had to be rescued by police after his cat went berserk and trapped him in a bathroom.

It took two police officers and animal control officer Ron Sabean, to subdue the seven-year-old cat.

The pet was snarling and hissing at the bathroom door in the house near Greenwood, Nova Scotia, when Mr Sabean arrived.

He said: "I've been in this business going on 24 years and I've never seen a cat focus on a person like that one did."

He had been called by police, who were unable to catch the cat on their own.

Mr Sabean said the cat has lived indoors all its life and has had no contact with other animals.

Although it had previously been good with its owners, it has been known to spit and hiss at strangers.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I can only assume that the housecats in Canada are similar to the housecats in the USA.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif .

Link to article.

2. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Yeah yeah,the sad part is there were three seperate, similar events, one in green wood, one in Dartmouh, and One here in waverley, at my house. Yes, all in NS, must be something in the water. My sisters cat went friggin pshyco, my sister was scared crapless. I just smacked it with a baseball bat ,put it in a bag, and threw in in the lak..whoops, uh, kennel.

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

all I know is I have a 12 gauge cure that would have solved that cats sickness. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif