Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Candy pills

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddytazz, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

The Cadbury's Candy Co. and Merck Drug Co. have combined to
    market the new Mint flavored birth control pill that women may
    take immediately before sex. The Pill will be distributed by
    the large major drug store chains and Wal-Mart's Pharmacies.
    They're going to be called "Pre-dick-a-mints."

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Confedneck

LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    speaking of birth control.. where's capman been? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I got a small tin of mints called "Predicamints." They have Lucy on the front looking rather panicked... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[​IMG]

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've been busy drooling over the lift kit in my bedroom, waiting to put it on... and looking at pics of my bumper, waiting for it to arrive... and hanging out with my friend who's moving to Seattle in 6 days... and working... and sleeping... and generally not posting... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Confedneck

whoah, heya cappy.. nice to see you're still alive..at least i know i can still pick on you..bryguy was getting ready to take your spot on my "people to pick on" list LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif