Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Canoein kicked my ass

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drey, May 28, 2006.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

A few friends and me went canoein yesterday. About a 3 1/2 - 4 hour stretch. It was the first time canoein in 3 years and second time canoeing ever. Jake and me never tipped which was cool. Main thing that sucked was about 2 miles into the trip it started gettin windy as hell in the open spots makeing it white cap a fair amount.

Then last night we hung at his house with some other guys and drank some beers, then some girls came out, one in particular that i like, all went quite well so im pretty stoked about that, I think shes comin back out tonight:D

how was the rest of the brotherhoods weekends so far?

2. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I got some awesome grad gifts (including this lap top that i got wireless internet onto so i browse ck5 even more) and tomorrow at 4AM I leave for my friends house at the bottom rightish corner of the state. Rehersal was great and tonite is the actual graduation (High School) Overall id have to say this weekend has been one to remember. OHHH YEAHHH... Hopefully i can get this thing set up for internet down at wyotech

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

WTF.......................no pics?

I'm going Tuesday..................New River, dawn till evening...............:wink1: