Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can't even post in the technical section anymore?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by mplogic, Oct 18, 2004.

1. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

Can\'t even post in the technical section anymore?

Haven't been here in a while and I guess my subscription expired, didn't even get an email or anything. Since when did you have to be a subscriber to post in the technical section??? That kinda sucks... Wanted to post some GM EFI tuning links/info I found recently... Also I just directed a young guy who just got a blazer to post on here for some advice and now I find you can't even do that.

Ok, enough bitch and moan from me, just frustrating. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Re: Can\'t even post in the technical section anymore?

You should still be able to post in the Garage. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

We do have an auto reminder that gets sent out 30 days before expiration, but you need to make sure the email you have on record is current otherwisw you would not receive it of course. You can click on the "Upgrade/Renew" and login to change your email if you like.
    "Wanted to post some GM EFI tuning links/info I found recently... Also I just directed a young guy who just got a blazer to post on here for some advice and now I find you can't even do that." You can still do that in our largest forum the "Garage" which is what we started out with 5 years ago when we only had one forum.

4. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

Yea, I know. It's just that once you've had the V8 it's really hard to go back to a 4 banger again. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Guess I'll have to quit whining and fork over another $30. I know, I know, it's worth it and all that jaz. Any chance you'd do a lifetime subscription or buy 2 years get one free or something like that. For some reason I have an aversion toward making anual payments. Feels too much like anti-virus software. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i dont think so steve need the monthly/ yearly infusions of green to keep his truck running so he can smash it up and truggy it, witch if you ask me is not very urban for a "UAV".

but a good idea.

how about a prize for people that whore themselves and this site out to anyone we see with a bowtie and hubs on the front.

i do it every day and now i feel dirty...... i am going to go now... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif