Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

can't find a post with muhammad on radio

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Apr 5, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

can\'t find a post with muhammad on radio

there was a post with a guy named muhammad on the radio debating with a "little girl" can someone find it for me?

2. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Re: can\'t find a post with muhammad on radio

Here ya go /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

wow, i hadnt seen that original post or heard that radio broadcast before. Very good stuff. People like Muhammad there give me great hope that sometime in the future there can be a good relationship between the US and the people living in the arab states of the middle east. We just need to work together to get rid of some of the hate-mongering trash over there (osama, saddam, some of the nutball "relgious leaders" in iran, the terrorists who attack israel etc etc) and everything will be fine. Who knows, perhaps Baghdad will be the "city of peace" once again sometime soon.

on the domestic front, its ALWAYS good to see someone from the left just get smacked the hell down. Muhammad is a man who could literally have family members killed by an errant coallition bomb and he is STILL 100% behind the invasion to remove saddam. Seems to me he knows a heck of a lot more about what its like to live under saddam and the risks/costs of this war than any of these idiotic peaceniks that i see on tv ever will. powerful stuff.

j

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Thanks very much /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

You're welcome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    if nothing else it gives a few more the chance to hear what this war is about form an Iraqi's point of view /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif