Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can't find Eagle Rock trail

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by johnnieg, May 24, 2003.

1. johnnieg

johnnieg 1/2 ton status

Can\'t find Eagle Rock trail

I went up Old Stage Rd. yesterday looking for 370C. I saw 368, 369, 371, then 370. I went up a little bit farther to an overlook of the Springs. There is a swichback to the right and it goes to somewhat of a trail but not what's described at 4X4trails.net. If anyone has done this trail and can point out a landmark or sign I would appreciate it.

2. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Re: Can\'t find Eagle Rock trail

Ok I've only been up there once so don't shoot me if you end up not finding it!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If your coming from the Springs, stay on Old Stage, don't turn down 370. 370 is Mt. Baldy. Go 3 to 4 miles past 370 on Old Stage, on the right should be somewhat wide area with a road and a big water puddle with "no motor vehicles" signs by the puddle. Go up the road a little ways and it will go sharp right up a little rock pile. If you find a steep climb with a bunch of huge rocks your on the right trail! There are alot of offshoots on Old Stage, the hardest trail is Eagle Rock. That should make it easier to differentiate the trails.
    Have fun! Sam /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. johnnieg

johnnieg 1/2 ton status

Re: Can\'t find Eagle Rock trail

thanks. It sounds like a fun trail, I just hope I don't break anything!