Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Can't find snorkel stuff...HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stangfootball34, Dec 4, 2004.

1. stangfootball34

stangfootball34 Registered Member

Can\'t find snorkel stuff...HELP!!!!

http://www.fourwheeler.com/featuredvehicles/129_0304_TTC/index5.html Click on that link to see this jeep's snorkel hose that I want to run on my K5. Do you guys have any clue where I can get that snorkel hose? All I can find is plastic stuff for plumbing and that stuff cracks and get's hole's in it. Most of the plastic kind of hose at home depot was already cracked. The stuff T.J used is rubber, like a vacum hose or something. I'm making a snorkel and want to know where to find this hose or the whole snorkel set up? Thanks.

2. sublmnl1990

sublmnl1990 1/2 ton status

Re: Can\'t find snorkel stuff...HELP!!!!

That looks like it my be a type used for drainage that you bury underground, they got it at Home Depot or Lowes. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. stangfootball34

They don't have it there I just got back from. True value and home depot. They said all they have is the plastic and the metal kind for dryer's and stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. sublmnl1990

sublmnl1990 1/2 ton status

Then try and landscape and or pool company the does full on landscaping they got to get it some where. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. lifethroughdeath

lifethroughdeath 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Then try and landscape and or pool company the does full on landscaping they got to get it some where. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that, and btw where you from? and fill out your profile so we can help you better.

6. stangfootball34

I've actually seen another jeep run that same snokel and it was yellow too. So maybe it's a snorkel that no one sells anymore or something I dunno. I just want some rubber hose like that.