Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cant find tires

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DUKE, Jul 10, 2002.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Ive been looking for a set of 35x12.5x15 for weeks now, and i can not find a decent deal on anything. I even have a good freind at the big o refusing to sell me tires because he cant find a good enough deal. All kids of suppliers seem to be out or charging too much. Oh well i will be going to denver this weekend for a week and maybe i will find some down in that area. Just fustraited, i only have a week then i am going to alaska and then strait to moab for blazer fest. really really really want the tires for that. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

You might try Tirerack.com
    They sell Goodyear 35x 12.50 x15 MTRs. For around $155. They will ship to either your house or the tire dealer of your choice.

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I bought a set of 33x12.50x15's from the tire rack. great deal! 411.00 delivered. had them in new york 2 days.

4. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Tirerack wants to charge a bit for shipping, plus im in nogotiatins with a fellow on this site /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif