Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cant go to blazer bash

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by shaun, Sep 13, 2004.

1. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

The guy that was going to tow me got arrested this weekend. I hate stupid people. He got arrested for stealing a trailer. I wonder if it was the one he was going to tow me with. He came up to me about 3 weeks ago (pretty good friend ) and sayed he heard I was going and offered to tow me. Well now I wont have the cash neccessary to drive to moab and due to the fact that I was being towed I made some mods to the jimmy that would make that drive way to uncomfortable so now I cant go. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

woah! that really sucks. I hate it when you get really excited about something fun, then something happens and you cant go! grrr

3. outlawtorn

outlawtorn 1/2 ton status

not to be mean, since hes your friend and all, but wtf was he thinking tryin to steal a trailer? I mean how did he actually think he was gonna get away?? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Why don't you just drive?

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

"borrow" a truck trailer combo from the base motor pool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. jp0863

jp0863 1/2 ton status Premium Member

if he has a clean record he will probably be released on o/r (own recognicance) and will be a free man until his court date. so if his court date falls between this date and after blazer bash, you still may be able to go. find out when his court date is.

7. outlawtorn

outlawtorn 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In his original post he stated he didnt have the money for gas /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. ugly

ugly 1/2 ton status

I'm glad he got caught!

Some jamoke ( read As* wipe) stole my dirt bike trailer this winter and it has screwed up my riding this season! As far as towing, I hope my buddies truck can pull my Blazer or I will be driving the stiff suspension.

Good luck getting it to BB!

9. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I wish my k5 was ready but its not /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifstupid 10blts . I do not want to even try going without 14ff with a locker, and atleast a locker in the front. But perfer a d60 with a locker.

10. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    [ QUOTE ]
    I do not want to even try going without 14ff with a locker, and atleast a locker in the front.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dude! Not an excuss. No one cares if you have one ton stuff and I've done it on open 10B w/38.5's. If you want to come out, I have spare front & rear 10B shafts I'll sell you and I can even bring a complete 10B rear if you need it.
    10 Bolts are not an excuss....... come on out and have fun.
    jekquistk5...... that sucks but we don't want him out there anyway. Maybe you can find another friend or way?
    I hope you find a way to make it. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

11. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "borrow" a truck trailer combo from the base motor pool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

No he is in jail. appaently he was awaiting a trial for stealing a government trailer a couple months ago. I say friend loosely. He was someone I met wheelin a while back. Oh well I guess I will just put the time into the jimmy. I will have that 500cid by then so I can start building that.

13. ugly

ugly 1/2 ton status

About an hour after posting this, my brother called to tell me his Harley was ripped off from outside a restaurant. I hope this is not my lifes Karma.

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm glad he got caught!

Some jamoke ( read As* wipe) stole my dirt bike trailer this winter and it has screwed up my riding this season! As far as towing, I hope my buddies truck can pull my Blazer or I will be driving the stiff suspension.

Good luck getting it to BB!

[/ QUOTE ]

14. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

I can't go either and i'm 90 miles away....my reserve unit decided to have our drill on that weekend...and according to my sarg its a no miss drill. Gonna try pleading with the commander though...damn...haven't missed one of steve's get togethers since 2000....

DW

15. jwduke

jwduke 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In his original post he stated he didnt have the money for gas /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tim didn't read that part..........