Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cant stress how much I dislike Rosie...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by docgab, Nov 24, 2006.

1. docgab

docgab 1/2 ton status Premium Member

God this is so not important but it is yet another reason why I dislike Rosie. Bolded emphasis by me....

Walters: O'Donnell-Ripa Feud Is Over

Friday, November 24th, 2006 at 4:24am [​IMG]

AP Photo/KEITH SHIMADA [​IMG] NEW YORK
    Barbara Walters said Wednesday all is now "well with the world" following a flare-up earlier this week between Rosie O'Donnell and Kelly Ripa on "The View." Ripa called in to the ABC daytime talk show after co-host O'Donnell accused her of making a homophobic comment to Clay Aiken, a guest host on "Live With Regis and Kelly."

Aiken covered Ripa's mouth with his hand during an interview on Friday's show. Ripa, 36, pushed his hand away.

"Oh, I'm in trouble," said the 27-year-old "American Idol" star, to which Ripa responded, "No, I just don't _ I don't know where that hand's been, honey."

O'Donnell said Tuesday on "The View": "If that was a straight man, if that was a cute man, if that was a guy that she didn't question his sexuality, she would have said a different thing."
    Ripa said O'Donnell misunderstood her remark.

"He's shaking hands with everybody in the audience. I mean, it's cold and flu season. That's what I meant," she said. "And to imply that it's anything homophobic is outrageous, Rosie, and you know better."

"I understand cold and flu season," O'Donnell replied. "I'm just saying from where I sit as a gay person in the world, I have to tell you, that's how it came off to me."

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I don't think we will do away with Rosie when the post apocalyptic America begins . I think we will need her to pull the plow . All whiny people will get theirs :deal:

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

My wife watches that show. After that episode she made me come and watch it on tivo and she said "Now I understand how you feel about Rosie, you're right she IS a nutjob"

Last week she said that terrorists were just like us and not bad people, they had families and homes (until we blew them up) and we should all just get a long and be tolerant.

stoopid beatch.

4. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

yes, lets get along and be tolerant of them attempting to destroy our country, that sounds like a great plan to me... yeah, she's annoying as all get out

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Sometimes I absolutely abhor Rosie. Other times I just shrug my shoulders, confident that she's an idiot and will eventually alienate anyone who likes her and actually has half a mind.

I really don't think she had any opinions of her own for a while. She just existed to disagree with other people, and eventually developed this hodgepodge of anti-establishment opinions. I firmly believe that if heterosexuals were only 10% of the population, and logic/common sense was uncommon and illogical, she'd be a strait republican, and an anti-gay, pro-gun extremist... She's just not a genuine person, she jumps bandwagons for the sake of saying "F-you" to someone.

This whole thing was probably the first idea she's had in 20 years that she didn't take and twist from some other extremist/anti-socialite. And look how forking nuts it is...

6. hammermachine

hammermachine 1/2 ton status

It's a man, baby!!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007