Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Canuck-stion company gains top honours in my book

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 73k5blazer, Feb 21, 2007.

1. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

I needed some gas lift struts of particular specifications for my fiberglass tilt front clip. Auto parts stores carry some 'universal' ones, but the selection is rather limited.

It's rather an odd item, I know, but if you need some, this is the place. These guys were great!

Lift Support Technologies of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Gas lift struts (or Gas Springs as they term them), made to your exact specification, compressed length, extended length, end type, lift force and material (steel, stainless..etc).
    Fast, professional service, guy called me back within a few hours of my internet inquiry and discussed all the specs with me and answered all my questions and concerns. They made them later that day and had a tracking number in my email box.

Springs are great quality and work perfect. They said if I need to adjust the lift force, I can just send them back and they can change the lift force on them for me.

I ordered some stainless ones, so they weren't exactly cheap, but in steel, they were only a few bucks more than the crappy universal china ones at the auto parts stores.

http://www.lstechnologies.ca/

2. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Good info there.