Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Capman

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTChevy, Nov 19, 2006.

1. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

duuude, we were in cheyenne, i saw the little america sign, we hit a curb and ripped about 10 wires on my roommates car, and the whole time i was wondering why i didnt have your number. havnt seen your name for a while, you still alive over there?

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Did you see the side that says "Le Merca" or the other side? :D

I'm still around, I just lurk and read posts every now and then... Not much to contribute lately other than mindless stupidity posts, but I suppose that's the norm for the lounge :crazy: :doah:

3. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

i saw a few of the signs coming into cheyenne... i dont even believe i saw the place itself

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

One night this guy came in and he was all pissed off saying there wasn't a single sign on his way to Cheyenne, so he wasn't going to stay... I kindly told him there are about 5,000,000,000 signs within 50 miles of the hotel and you can't miss them if you're driving with your eyes open... Kindly, of course, means I didn't REALLY say those things, only that people tell us every day they see our signs 50 miles away in any direction...

Idiot...