Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Capman2K's letter to the editor (in ebonics)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Sep 3, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Capman2K\'s letter to the editor (in ebonics)

I got bored so I found Carl's letter and translated it to ebonics here.

EBONICS>>>>>>>>>>
    Yo buss dis. Ms. Harman, de Vice President wuks very hard fuh all uh us, an' you be complainin 'bouthim takin a lunch break in Cheyenne? It's an honor to has a man uh such statua in dis town, an' you want to push him away an' banish him. I'll be honest, I wuz more concerned 'boutwhat Garfield wuz up to than readin any uh de stories in de WTE, so I ain't noed what exactly wuz reported. What wuz reported, though, ain't important. De issue is dat you be upset because he "hired a private 747." You're angry because he spent a couple bucks uh yo tax duckets. You be makin a huge deal about the skreet bein cleared so he could travel safely. You be bein extremely unreasonable. Firs uh all, he has a 737 (Look closely; dat's a 3, not a 4!) fuh a reason. Dat reason ain't to decorate a hangar in wuzhinton D.C. Why be it a ****ed up thin to has a hoopty sent to pick you up at de airport? I ain't blame him, I'z seen some uh de taxis in dis town. witout de skreets bein cleared an' monitered, he might as well has walked trough da hood screamin "SOMEONE ASSASSINATE ME!" I noed we has SO MUCH crime in dis town, but I'm confident dat anarchy an' chaos gonna be kept at a minimum when a few law enforcement officers be axeed to protect de secon' mos important person in de country, an [I love Jeeps]. Considerin all dat he has done and continues to do fuh dis country, I say we owe him lunch once in a while. Besides, what's a few cents of yo tax duckets to feed Mr. See what I'm sayin? Cheney, compared to de millions dat be spent on completely useless thins. Let's show some respect fuh de Vice President and make him feel welcome in his home state, whethuh he votes here or not. --Carl Aldrich, Cheyenne Sheeit!

ENGLISH>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Ms. Harman, the Vice President works very hard for all of us, and you are complaining about him taking a lunch break in Cheyenne? It's an honor to have a man of such stature in this town, and you want to push him away and banish him. I'll be honest, I was more concerned about what Garfield was up to than reading any of the stories in the WTE, so I don't know what exactly was reported. What was reported, though, is not important. The issue is that you are upset because he "hired a private 747." You're angry because he spent a couple dollars of your tax money. You are making a huge deal about the street being cleared so he could travel safely. You are being extremely unreasonable. First of all, he has a 737 (Look closely; that's a 3, not a 4!) for a reason. That reason is not to decorate a hangar in Washington D.C. Why is it a bad thing to have a car sent to pick you up at the airport? I don't blame him, I've seen some of the taxis in this town. Without the streets being cleared and monitered, he might as well have walked through town screaming "SOMEONE ASSASSINATE ME!" I know we have SO MUCH crime in this town, but I'm confident that anarchy and chaos will be kept at a minimum when a few law enforcement officers are asked to protect the second most important person in the country. Considering all that he has done and continues to do for this country, I say we owe him lunch once in a while. Besides, what's a few cents of your tax money to feed Mr. Cheney, compared to the millions that are spent on completely useless things. Let's show some respect for the Vice President and make him feel welcome in his home state, whether he votes here or not. --Carl Aldrich, Cheyenne

Man, I am one pathetic loser /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Re: Capman2K\'s letter to the editor (in ebonics)

i think im dumber now /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I am going to have a lot of fun with that translator. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is to funny /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif