Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Car crushing K5 here in Wichita!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Jun 24, 2001.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Went out yesterday to pull my friend's Ram Charger out of the mud and low and behold, there's an '89 Celica burried in the mud. Looks like it was stolen and dumped, or some drunk ass got it stuck and someone saw it and stripped it. I ended up pulling it out of the mud, then decided to leave it and drive over it. The thing was, there were no tires, stereo, ect., so I didn't really see any reason not too. I pulled up on the hood and sat there, then i drove on over and go the rear wheels on the hood and the front ont he trunk. Wish I had a pic, because I don't know how many people are going to beleive this. I just thought it was cool. I got 7 eye witnesses and then some guy sitting up on a hill FIRE'n UP a doobee! haha

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

2. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Man, you dont drive on that lady's car that you hit in the parking lot, ok first chance. Now your saying you finally crush a car and DIDNT GET A PIC !!!! WTF?!?!?! LOL! Dude from now on just keep a camera in the truck!!

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

WOW!! A doobee!! [​IMG] Got some more? [​IMG]

Sounds like you had fun playing "Bigfoot"!!! [​IMG]

BTW, hope you dont get in trouble when the rightful owner finds it and discovers you crushed it!!! [​IMG] You could prolly get in trouble and sued! [​IMG]

<font color=red>I m so we Todd did.
    I m sofa king we Todd did.</font color=red>

4. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Yeah, then you'll never get your 1 ton axles, or your 454, or your bigger lift, or your 44's or your muscle car!!! Damn you want a lot! LOL! Hope it was worth it man! And just think you didnt even get a pic to remember when you HAD your Blazer.

5. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Damn homey, I saw you driving down Oliver today...muddy! Was this out at the same place at K96? I'm not surprised a car would be ditched in that neighborhood. Later

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

6. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Pics are incriminating evidence, didn't you know that? Yeah Klunky, it was down at K96. Good mud out there too!

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos